How do I create a product so that participants/students can book my course?
In order to be able to book your courses/classes, you must first define products and then add them as booking option to a course in order to make it bookable. Course Finder will create a free of charge product for you automatically when you create your first course which you can adjust to your needs with regards to pricing etc.
To create a product and assign it as booking option to your course, please do the following step:
- Click on Start or My courses to get to the dashboard.
- Select the course for which you want to add a new product.
- Select the course/appointment series.
- Click course settings (gear icon).
- Click Add booking option.
- A window opens.
- Either select an existing/previously created product or create a new one by clicking New. You can also change an existing product by clicking on Edit.
- A window will open.
- Now enter a product name, e.g. full-price or package/punchcard, as well as a description of the included services.
- You can also specify the price as well as cancellation rules for the booking and individual sessions etc. in this window.
- Finally, click Save.